Home » Inspiration » What do you want to become when you grow up?; By Vamsi M on 23 July, 2014
What do you want to become when you grow up?
when I was a kid, perhaps this question here (What do you want to become when you grow up?) is one of the most frequently asked question by my elders. And as I grew up, I have a perfect answer for that!
When I was a kid :-
• I’d put my arms in my shirt and told people – I lost my arms
• Would restart the video game whenever I knew I was going to lose
• Had that one pen with four colors, and tried to push all the buttons at once
• Waited behind a door to scare someone, then leaving because they’re taking too long to come out.
• Faked being asleep,so I could be carried to bed.
• Used to think that the moon followed our car
• Tried to balance the switch between On/Off
• Watching two drops of rain roll down window and pretending it was a race
• The only thing i had to take care of was a school bag.
• Swallowed a fruit seed I was scared to death that a tree was going to grow in my tummy.
• Closed the fridge extremely slowly to see when the lights went off.
• Walked into a room,. forgot what you needed, Walked out, and then remember.
Remember when we were kids and couldn’t wait to grow up? And now we think why did we even grow up?
Childhood was the best part of our life!
I know you have a smile on ur face while reading the msg; if u want someone close to u smile too… Go ahead, share the joyful memories!
Finally, I found the answer to the most asked question in my childhood – What do you want to become when you grow up?
A child again 🙂
If you like this post, please make sure to like and share this post on facebook, twitter and google plus. Also check our latest very funny video clip collection here.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.