How to Donate to hudhud Relief Fund

The other day we wrote an article on about hudhud cyclone relief fund. Today few people still started asking us questions on how to donate to funds!

Well, if you are from India, then you should add these following account details to your Indian bank account and send funds. Some banks approve the payee immediately, few banks take time though. You can set the account type to savings while sending funds.

Account name: AP CM Relief Fund
SBI account: 33913634404  (or) 34243087405 (For SBI Account holders)
IFSC Code: SBIN0002724,
Branch Name: SBI Treasury Branch, Gowliguda, Hyderabad.

If you are using an SBI account then try to add the second SBI account, the first one doesn’t work for SBI to SBI transaction.

Alternately, if you wish to send money from  outside India, then you can use, XOOM money transfer service:
Gowliguda (Hyderabad) (500002017)

Cheques can be sent to Deputy Secretary, Revenue Department, L-Block, AP Secretariat, Hyderabad.

Latest Whatsapp Video Wedding Invitation

In Life SIZE doesn’t really matter for Success

Share with your friends